Thursday, November 21, 2019

Cooking: Curry Noodles My Style

It's a food post!. First one, in here!.

So.. Day after back from Pulau Pinang. I decided to cook curry noodles. But all the ingredients bought the day before off to Pulau Pinang. I saved it all in refrigerator, of course right. It was special, consider as since family members around. And can say it was in my style. I just always prefer to do so, so I can learn to mix the taste, with what spice with what. You know what I mean.

So here's some parts of the ingredients. I love the colours involved in the photo actually.


As needed, wash, cut, and into a deep pan.


Why it looks so beautiful??. I think the green one. Maybe?. Anddd the final result!.


Ta-daaa!. Looks good right? (haha).

So I think I might cook it again. It's good to have it when family members around. Isn't it?

This is the first one for food. But there's many more buttt nothing much special of my cooking. I just cook what I need to have, so, yes. Let's see what's up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Thoughts: Need Of Rest

We human need rest. Even to those that most at home, for some reasons. They too, need rest. By mean, not only physical. But mental and emoti...