Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Some Thoughts: Midnight

I'm sleepy. But need to read few pages of any book or novel I bought, after long time not read any, since I was busy with my art stuff.

Now, while writing this, Kiti the cat having her meal.


I'm reading the forth book from Mortal Engines by Philip Reeves.

I have 200 plus pages to go, and I started read it since 2018, if I'm not wrong.

It's.. Well, long time right? The reason was I bought the book first, then later in 2020, I bought the second and third books. As the result, I decided to postpone with the fourth book, and read with timeline. I read the second and third, and managed to finished both around last year, 2022.

Then started to continue with the fourth.

And I plan to finish it before end of this year..

See if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Thoughts: Need Of Rest

We human need rest. Even to those that most at home, for some reasons. They too, need rest. By mean, not only physical. But mental and emoti...