Friday, October 6, 2023

Some Thoughts: l See Traffic

So I think I have to decide to continue here or stick with WordPress.

I can say that Blogspot totally just as it is, just like before Google+ and after Google+.

I just feel in between, to continue with WordPress which with plugins, JetPack. Couple days ago I tried to go with WordPress dashboard. Only to realise that most things such as Stats, Notification, and Reader is not available...

It's frustrating... Almost 3 years I'm using WordPress before it app icon turned into JetPack, I like it so much. Only to be face change like other social media platforms, such Instagram... The "to be content creator" algorithm just too much to me...

And so, I'll be thinking slowly... To continue blogging here, or stick with WordPress...

This.. Just tough as I promote my works too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Thoughts: Need Of Rest

We human need rest. Even to those that most at home, for some reasons. They too, need rest. By mean, not only physical. But mental and emoti...