Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Some Thoughts: Flu Like Day

It's my second day having a flu like.

These days, since my last year of school era, and so, I've noticed that I rarely get fever, flu like. Sore throat was most my started point to feel fever, then flu symptoms.


I'm having my Milo of the day. I usually drink it twice a day.

Yesterday, after first mug of Milo, I decided to make a tea. A warm, and can say a bit hot tea, with honey and ginger slice. I had three times. Alhamdulillah I can say better now. Much better. 

But the flu already hit me. Nose, well, doesn't feel so good.

Uncomfortable feeling like.. Mild headache.. I don't like it..

So, see if I can feel better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Thoughts: Need Of Rest

We human need rest. Even to those that most at home, for some reasons. They too, need rest. By mean, not only physical. But mental and emoti...