Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Some Thoughts: Blogspot Back Again..?

Here's the dilemma. 

I like blogging. So, blog platforms somewhat I'm looking for must kind of fit with what I feel like I'm cool with it. And I think I just want to write and share with people, by that I mean... there's people view my post and blog.

For now, I'm just write in here... And it's because WordPress, which I went with since November 2019. True, WordPress is great. I feel good with it, specially when come to the image setting. I feel good about it, make me wanna keep blogging. Write and share whatever I'm into or whatever I feel okay to blog about..

But on March this year, WordPress changed. Merge with JetPack, which I don't think much about it, said it a Plugins - but I'm talking about my frust with what happens. The traffic dropped... WordPress is good. Really is... 

Throughout blogging with it before as JetPack, followers gain easily means your blog is on traffic. My post got view, from other countries. I like it... And now, it's frustrating to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Thoughts: Need Of Rest

We human need rest. Even to those that most at home, for some reasons. They too, need rest. By mean, not only physical. But mental and emoti...