Monday, October 9, 2023

Little Journey: A Coffee Festival

I decided to go with Blogger now.

So, straight to the title, since it's been quite sometimes I'm not write my blog that I usually do.

And so...... Yesterday I went with my big brother and lil sis to a coffee fest!



Good Coffee Festival, name of the festival. 

Set at Parc, in Subang. It's a new family park where you can picnic, jogging, or play around at evening. It's hidden, kind of - and a festival like this one is good for promote a new place like Parc. It also has a warehouse space like where a show or exhibition can be held. It's open and eco in design, concrete, minimal like. Well, still, it's our country which is hot so, still.. But it's a cool place. With that too, there's small corner of garden and space outdoor with design suitable for skateboarding. 





As so, we bought coffees at big bro's friend's booth, Port Coffee.

An independent coffee business his friend run since Covid pandemic. And there was many other indies coffee business on the festival. We decided to bought from his friend's. To which I bought black coffee with hazelnut and.. It was really are coffee! Thick bitter of coffee and I talk the real coffee. While lil sis had white coffee with hazelnut. Which, well, I should had.. And as a non coffee drinker, I guess my tongue just not fit with the taste.

It was hard for me actually to finish the coffee. And so we had some snack..? Dessert for just to fill our stomach before we have our proper meal.

And so big bro who rarely will go with sweet, went with it too, which was pancakes.




This was mine. I shared with lil sis. Oreo with chocolate pancakes, I had two. Lil sis two. Fair enough and good enough for us for awhile. Black coffee and and my hand fan, I just always with it now as it's a hot day these day, and I just all time with it now.

As for big brother, he had one with strawberries.


Not much else than these. As me and lil sis had deep and long conversation, so do with big bro.

Other thing, there was an accident happened. Related with skateboarding booth. And I'm not write about it...

Had cool, light walk around. Where on the outdoor part, booths for foods and camping materials are open. There was frozen lamb, biscuits, brownies, cakes, and drinks too. There was also musician who sang, rock and roll songs, old and recent, and early 2000s songs. So nostalgic. I even tried to recalled one of the song he, the musician sang. It was "The Reason" by Hoobanstank. It was great and so many people as time flies, since evening are much cooler lately. But it was a hot day.



The outside just full with people. Skateboarding area at front. There's man made lake.. too...

Else, I like the small garden area..

Which is my favourite plant, Monstera.




I should have checked on the small garden...

Not many but I love how there was vegetables, also with house plants.

To which I'm planning on for my project.

This can be long one, so I think I'll up another part as where we had our dinner, and we so hungry that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Thoughts: Need Of Rest

We human need rest. Even to those that most at home, for some reasons. They too, need rest. By mean, not only physical. But mental and emoti...