Skip to main content

Some Thoughts: Changes, Movies Section, and 600 Brick Of Paver

It's midnight now.

I just did some changes in here. Now my blog title is "Other Things N Stuff", as I wanted it specifically for my other things to be in here, other than my artworks related, obviously..


So, I'll try to post as many as I can. Like back when I was with my old blog (still regret delete it..). It's just that I'm currently busy, working on my new artwork - so, yes, I'll try to get some time for blogging. But, somewhat, I just don't know what to write about.. Although I do have many come in to my mind. Such as about movies.

I've been thinking about it. Which is like a review. It's not gonna be like movie critics, no, not at all. For this one, I just wanna put out from my perspective view of a movie, which, of course, ones that I've watched. It's not about the storyline nor visual effects. But more on reality relatable. I've been on to that kind of review, or my opinion. Yes, I'm enjoying movies and love the creative work, visual effects, details, plot, characters, and the whole of the details in a movie.. But what can we take from the movie that's what I want to put out.

It's gonna be long, but I believe there's many still love reading, as I myself started to plan to get a novel. Which still, I don't know if I could get it.

And as for the update: I've done my 600 brick of paver, more specifically, yesterday!. I think it's within 3 weeks. Alhamdulillah I did it. As it for a first round. Soon coming up, second round. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book: Overthinking Tapi Buat-buat OK By Aqila Masri

I finally finished reading "Overthinking Tapi Buat-buat OK" by Aqila Masri (Overthinking But Acted OK) , published by IMAN Publication, last October. And let's see what my thoughts on this one. First of all, my view is just as from an artist, crafter and blogger, and as a reader... When this book published, to be honest I got caught by the title. I didn't plan on to get it like seriously, because I have this feeling to put aside what I can relate to the title. The word - "overthinking"... But as time past, I started to have the image of this book in mind, and it's repeating. So I feel it and said, "I need to have it" with wondering what the topics will be within. It was more like a calling from the book I could say. And early last month - September - I got it. First of all, the cover illustration - pretty. I love how the choice of the style from the artist. The work is beautiful. And give the visual to what's the book about. At the same tim...

Book: Asrama By Muhammad Fatrim

On January this year, FIXI emailed me for a commission. It took me few minutes to accept the offer. As the result, almost a week later I received their books together with one I got commissioned for last year - my first one from other author. I got 4 books in total, 3 of them by another author. I know, I need to read them 3, started with the first one, best selling ASRAMA by Muhammad Fatrim. And here I'm going to put some of my thought about it. For first, I'm honoured to be part of the book, for the new cover I got commission for last January, and thank you so much for the opportunity FIXI.  This was my most challenging one when come to illustrate for a cover. And while in process, I got little bit pressure than before. Since it needs to be 'girls' vibe and feel but dark. I did my best although a bit I feel like if I can deliver it much better.. But, so far, most fans and FIXI's family like it, I'm ok with that. Alhamdulillah.. The new cover on the right in red...

Book: Gelap By Ariff Adly

I got myself all 4 book - novels, by author Ariff Adly on 1st July last month for a reason. All his 4 is bestselling by the way. FIXI's call for illustrator for the author's new covers got my attention, in early morning and I was in my bed, I just woke up and a bit sleepy... I was in so-so thinking and situation where I was feeling like "should I?", "try je?", and sorts. I was in between and ended up emailed my portfolio. And then I started feeling it was a wrong move, like I just put myself in a rush situation and feel like I want to unsend it but of course, too late. Because of this, I feel the need to get all of Ariff Adly's books. Which, become most that I can put side by side with movies - yep, me, I'm a fans of movies - that I know and some just in a top of my list I could say. Tadaaaa yesss.. Since all 4 in my hand that day, I was just, "which one that I should start with?". Since it all Bestseller FIXI, it does give me this moment w...